Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Luggage Tag Deal!!!

A few weeks ago, I ran a special on my luggage tags on Very Jane.  I wanted to extend the deal to my wonderful Libbylu customers.

2 Double-Sided Luggage Tags for $5.99 (regular price $10).
Perfect for diaper bags, luggage, sports bags, lunch boxes, beach bags, and much more!
These make wonderful gifts!

How to order:
Email me at libbyludesigns@gmail.com and tell me:
1.  how many tags.
2. designs for tags (this deal is limited to the designs above, if you need custom designs, please contact me)
3.  fonts for tags
4. information for the fronts
5.information for the backs (optional)
6. if you need them to be shipped.

I will then send you a paypal request for $5.99 for the first 2 tags and $5.99 per each additional set of 2 tags.  Shipping (if needed) is $2 for the first set and $1 for each additional set.

Let me know if you have any questions...
This deal will expire on 9/1/2012

thanks!

No comments: